Located just north of Alanson, off of US 31 is Hay Lake Park Marina, a new Littlefield Township amenity that will benefit our community and will give the public access to the Inland Water Route for generations to come. The park has 24 acres, 1,200 feet of river frontage, and provides the public with a boat launch, universally accessible canoe/kayak launch, rental docks, elevated wetland overlook, water trailhead with car-trailer, and car parking, and universally accessible restroom/shower building and amenities.
Please see the following PDF links for information:
Online payments may be made for the following services
- Seasonal Slip Fees: Utility $2,200. Non-Utility $1,870. Permits are for May 1 through October 31 and for a 25 Foot Slip.
- Transient Slip Fees: 14 days limit. State Waterways Rates:
25’.……..$30 26’….…..$31 27’……….$33 28’….……$34
- Seasonal Ramp Fees: $50.00
- Daily Ramp Fees: $8.00 Non-commercial use with 15-minute launch and retrieve. Includes parking for that day only.
- Overnight Parking Fees: $10.00 Does not including ramp usage.
- Wall Rates: First 2 hours free with a maximum of 2 hours.
Please use the link below to make online payments. In addition to the amenity service, there is an added credit/debit card processing fee.